Friday, June 3, 2011

The Republica Update/Am I Allowed To Hate Stupid People?


I know what you’re thinking, hate is a strong word. A word that should be used sparingly and with great care. To that, I raspberry loud and emphatically. Having lived in 2 major US cities and traveled the world I have encountered all sorts of people. People with varying degrees of education and vastly different life experiences, but for the most part, there is that common thread of humanity and humor that connects us. It is these encounters that have made my life something of great value. Meeting and talking to strangers is one of my greatest joys and brings me inordinate amounts of pleasure. Something that does not bring me joy nor pleasure – stupid people.
Insensitive, elitist, mean – call me what you will, I stand my ground. We have all had those eye rolling or jaw dropping moments where either someone’s ignorance or limited brain function capacity leaves us dumbfounded. Pun intended. (Read More)


june 2011

No comments: